CM0817 AZO Disinfectant Surface Wipes – 100 tub
• AZOWIPE is the leading brand of alcohol disinfectant (70% isopropanol) with over 35 years of heritage.
• It is NHS approved and is widely used in professional settings including healthcare areas such as hospital wards, operating theatres, GPs, dental surgeries, laboratories, clean rooms and care homes.
• It is also used widely in non-health areas including food manufacturing, hospitality and catering, industrial production and leisure, where infection prevention and control is a prime requirement.
• Size: 13 x 18.5cm
• Pack: 100 wipes
AZOWIPE is compliant with the following recognized European EN standards against a wide range of micro-organisms including; ·
EN1276 and EN13727 Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Staphylococcus aureus, MRSA, VRE, E.coli
EN14476 Norovirus, HIV, Hepatitis C, MERS Coronavirus, Influenza A H1N1
EN1650/EN13624 Candida albicans
• Broad spectrum activity against a range of the most pathogenic micro-organisms including E.coli, Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Staphylococcus aureus, Enterococci, MRSA, Hepatitis B, Hepatitis C, HIV, Norovirus and Candida albicans.
• Extremely fast contact times from 15 seconds
• Wipes are non-smearing
£3.22 (ex vat)
warehouse live stock (42)